You have no items in your shopping cart.
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined. The patented air core meter movement, wound in house to exacting standards, can move the needle from 0 - 9,000 rpm in 333 milliseconds. An inaugural inductee to the Hot Rod Speed Parts Hall of Fame, no other tachometer on the market has had anything approaching its impact on professional racing. Built for a lifetime of service under the harshest conditions, this is the no compromise tach for no compromise builds. When you’re ready for the best, there isn’t another choice. Features seven bar LED segment digital display.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- NHRA Competition legal
- Compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with an optional rapid response, high visibility user-programmable 4-stage shift light.
- Monitor and record Engine and Driveshaft RPM to analyze wheelspin, clutch slip, coverter lock up, gear changes and more!
- Available wideband channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record air/fuel ratio during your run. Playback the air/fuel ratio on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Available pressure channel allows you to expand the Ultimate DL to additionally record fuel pressure, oil pressure, or brake pressure during your run. Playback the pressure channel on the tachometer or download into DataPro to further analyze the data.
- Includes award winning DataPro analysis software
- Download data to your PC via USB
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
- Hardware Included
California Prop 65 Warning