8,000 RPM Single Range MFDL
Due to the complexity of this product, this product ships in 4 weeks from the date of purchase.
13 Input MFDL, Blk, 0-8k RPM (Incl: Display, sensor & network harness, Driveshaft RPM Sensor Kit, USB DataDrive, Logging (14 channels, 500 Hz sample rate, 2MB), DataPro Drag software & user manual).
AutoMeter recommends contacting our tech agents at (866)248-6357 prior to purchase for any questions or concerns regarding this product, installation, use, or accessories related to this product.
The AutoMeter MFDL display systems are designed specifically for the harshest environments. The carbon composite housing is IP67 sealed against water and dust intrusion and will easily withstand 20g of continuous vibration and 50g of shock. The analog pointer provides a quick and clear display for engine RPM while the digital display layout is configurable to your specifications using multiple pages for your axillary instrumentation needs.
The MFDL can support nearly limitless amount of discrete analog sensors joined with its integrated 3 Axis Accelerometer. Data collection can occur at up to 500 Hz and the internal memory keeps track of your runs. User definable warnings display across the digital display and illuminate the warning LED placed to the side of the tachometer to alert the driver to critical information.
- Dimensions - 8.3" Wide x 5.2" High x 1.4" Deep
- Carbon Composite Housing
- Single 19 pin MIL spec connector and motorsports wiring loom utilizing Mini Sure Seal connections for ease of installation and removal
- 13 analog inputs for discrete sensors. Expansion modules available separately for additional inputs
- DataPro Designer PC Setup utility
- User configurable from display via external 3 button interface for at track changes.
- Initial release supports 6 layers or screens selected from user- configurable layouts
- Display features digital values for vehicle parameters and configurable text warning messages
- Patented Predictive Lap Timing Display for Driver and Vehicle Development
- DVL Compatible
- 3 pulse/digital or analog inputs
- 5 analog inputs (0-5V)
- 3 external switches
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer +/-6g
- Internal battery voltage
- 1 USB port: data exchange, configuration, copy/upload, & firmware updates.
- 2 MB Onboard Datalogging Memory
- Sample rates up to 500 Hz
- Includes powerful DataPro Analysis Software
- IP67 sealed
- Operating temperature range: 20ºF to 180ºF
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Continuous vibration up to 20g, Shock up to 50g
- Weight: 1.5lbs
- Motorsports grade wiring harness included
Sensor Inputs: 9
- Harness Length: 10ft