5" TACHOMETER, 0-9000 RPM, PRO-STOCK PEDESTAL W/ SUPER LITE & PEAK MEM, CARBON FIBER
Since 1957, AutoMeter has set the standard in performance, accuracy and durability with their legendary Tachometers. The absolute pinnacle of engineering and technology, it’s no wonder AutoMeter can lay claim to more motorsports victories than every other gauge manufacturer combined.
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-9,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates the front of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric tachometers provide quick and accurate readings with a needle so responsive it can go from 0 - full scale in 333 milliseconds
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Triage engine health and setup changes using Peak RPM Memory recall with one touch review. Commonly referred to as the 'tattle tale' in the racing world, this function allows racers to gain quick insights between rounds about wheel spin, gearing and gear changes.
- Optimize use of your engine's power band and improve vehicle run performance and driver gear changes with a rapid response, high visibility user-programmable shift light.
- Four-stage light allows user-programmed unique activation points for up to 4 gear changes allowing for improved driver reaction, precision shifts, and traction off the line.
- Exclusive 'Short-Shift' protection feature guards against missed shift points and aids in driver recovery in the event of wheelspin.
- Precision controls with digital display allow set points to be user configured ni 10 RPM increments for the ultimate in shift light accuracy.
Hello, is this tack comparable with compu fire 11100-B for a 4 cyl vw motor ? Thank you ! Johnny @760-403-6111
I am running the Monster Tack with a MSD 6AL-6425 ignition in my 55 Chevy. I installed a Holley Sniper EFI and now when I start the car the sweep arm on the tach maxes out and stays there until i shut the car off. Help please
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-15 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, CARBON FIBER Product #4761$287.99
2-1/16" WIDEBAND PRO AIR/FUEL RATIO, 6:1-20:1 AFR, CARBON FIBER Product #4778$315.61
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER Product #4721$80.09