You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 5" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- Off-Road use only - no odometer included
- SHIPPED WITH
I'm not understanding how this is a 5" Meter, yet you say it can fit a 2-1/16 hole on some sites? I have roughly a 5" hole on my 57 Chevy speedometer. So will it fit and have a full 5" or so display or a much smaller 2-1/6" display.Thank you for your inquiry. While the dial face is 5", the back side of the instrument is stepped down to 2-1/16". Therefore it goes into a 2-1/16" hole, and the larger face prevents it from falling through the hole.Date published: 2020-02-19
California Prop 65 Warning