5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, PRO-COMP
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:0-160 MPH
- Instructions: Download PDF
AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer provides an easy-to-install and easy-to-calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. These accurate and responsive speedometers are compatible with most factory and aftermarket speed senders, and you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple solution for any AutoMeter Programmable Speedometer.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
Can I use the output terminal to feed a signal (pulse count or pwm) to my Holley termx ecu? I think the ecu will do it. What is the output on that terminal?
Would like to get a Pro Comp 5 inch GPS speedo. Do ya'll have plans to on coming out with one?
I have this gauge and it stopped working. How do I determine if it was the gauge or the sender?
Do the pro comp gps speedos come in white and in km/h
I have a Ford 8.8” rear end with the electronic pickup. Is the way to make this work with this speedo
Hi i have bought this guage second hand and installed it into my car. I have fitted the gps unit to it. I was hoping it was going to calibrate without going through the whole calibration process due to being the same brand but did not calibrate. HELP
I have a Tremec 5 speed does #5189 come with the gang plug to nate up with this trans.
I'm looking for a 5" Auto Meter Pro Com Elec Speedo with built in GPS. I do not want to hook up to my trans at all. Do you have one
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$115.05
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$110.98
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$250.73
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$93.72
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$18.01