You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
5" SPEEDOMETER, 0-160 MPH, ELECTRIC, PRO-COMP is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by Mike390LSX from Very Effective and Simple. I love it! The perimeter lighting makes the gauge easy to read, without being blinding like modern backlit gauges from the factory. It also gives you the ability to color your bulbs a bit to get the gauges to light up in a way that works for you. --The incandescent bulbs deliver clean light, and it's easy to get colored LED's if that's what you want. -- The numbering is easy to read and incontrovertible. -- The gauge face style is easy to see during the day and at night, without being complicated or "Busy"Date published: 2019-02-27
California Prop 65 Warning