You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern blue LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes mounting hardware and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
I'm looking for gauges that I can swap in a green LED. Can I do this with the Cobalt series?Hi Donavan, thank you so much for the question.Our LED style gauges, including the Cobalt, feature multiple circuit board mounted LEDs and cannot be changed. We would recommend the GS Series, which features green LEDs. The Elite Series is another option which will allow you to select 7 different colors, including green.Date published: 2018-02-26
Available with Km/h scale? Need 5" Speedometer with km/h scale.Hi Håkan, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, this particular speedometer is not available in metric scale. The closest match would be this unit: http://www.autometer.com/3-3-8-speedo-225-km-h-gps-cobalt.html With that said, you can calibrate the 6298 speedometer to read in KM/H by simply changing the calibration drive distance from 2 miles to 2 kilometers. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-11
California Prop 65 Warning