5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, DESIGNER BLACK II
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT pressure sender, 1/4" NPT adapter, 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
On the Autometer 1211 quad gauge the volt gauge stays pegged at 18 volts when the car is running I checked at the connector and I have 14.6 volts with the car running, all the other gauges are operating as expected any suggestions.
Thank you for your inquiry. Please call our Technical Support line at 866-248-6357 for further assistance with the volt meter in this Quad Gauge.
Date published: 2019-12-17
do you make a 6 way pig tail for the 1211 quad gauge or do I have to use separate connectors?
Thank you for your question. Unfortunately, we do not make a special connector for our quad gauges, you would need to use separate connectors.
Date published: 2019-10-29
Are the individual gauges replacable within the quad assembly if one fails?
Thank you for your question. No, you cannot replace the individual gauges.
Date published: 2019-09-06
Would you happen to have a 5" tach and a 5" speedometer that match this quad gauge 1211 ?. I'm wanting to install all three 5" gauges in a 1988 dodge power ram dash.
Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, there is not a separate 5" tach and speedo in the Designer Black II lineup, only the 5" combo. The original Designer Black line has what you're looking for though. Speedo/Quad kit: https://www.autometer.com/5-quad-gauge-speedo-designer-black.html Matching Tach: https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-8-000-rpm-in-dash-designer-black.html Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-05-03
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$44.99
MODULE, DIMMING CONTROL, FOR USE WITH LED LIT GAUGES (UP TO 6) Product #9114$45.45
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$41.16