You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Modern white LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
Would you happen to have a 5" tach and a 5" speedometer that match this quad gauge 1211 ?. I'm wanting to install all three 5" gauges in a 1988 dodge power ram dash.Thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, there is not a separate 5" tach and speedo in the Designer Black II lineup, only the 5" combo. The original Designer Black line has what you're looking for though. Speedo/Quad kit: https://www.autometer.com/5-quad-gauge-speedo-designer-black.html Matching Tach: https://www.autometer.com/5-tach-8-000-rpm-in-dash-designer-black.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-03
California Prop 65 Warning