5" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:5" (127mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8" NPT pressure sender, 1/4" NPT adapter, 1/8" NPT temperature sender, 3/8" and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Domed Lens
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
Will this unit read all the signals on a 1994 ford 5.0 liter v-8? Thank you
We include the appropriate senders that you would have to use for the gauge. For the fuel level, you might need the 9109 unless you replace the sender.
Date published: 2021-11-29
Do you make a quad gauge with either 0-90, 70-10, or 0-30 ohm fuel gauge? I am hoping to run one with a propane fuel system and am limited to those options for a sender.
Thank you for your question. Yes, we do. It is model number 1319.
Date published: 2021-02-05
Good afternoon, I have a #1310 quad gauge and the temp part of the gauge stopped working recently. It doesn't move at all and is stuck below zero. I have checked the wiring and the sensor and everything else is fine. Do you have a repair for this gauge?
You may also like:
SENSOR, FUEL LEVEL, ADJUSTABLE, 240 OHM EMPTY TO 33 OHM FULL, SWING-ARM TYPE Product #3262$45.13
CONNECTOR, WIRING, 8 TERMINAL, FOR ELEC. IN-DASH TACH OR SPEEDOMETER Product #3299$16.16
GAUGE INSTALL KIT FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. FITTINGS, SHORT TEMP SENSOR, MANUAL Product #5284$44.99
ADAPTER PLATE, FOR 5 BOLT FUEL LEVEL SENSOR TO 6 BOLT MOUNTING FLANGE Product #3263$41.16
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.64
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13