You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your boat! AutoMeter GPS speedometers are capable of working with most aftermarket GPS antenna/receivers or with AutoMeter's 5283 GPS antenna. AutoMeter's ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is available separately for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Display features: Hourmeter, Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- Requires AutoMeter 5283 GPS antenna or can work with most aftermarket GPS antenna/receivers with use of AutoMeter 5214 mating wire harness
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Do you have this in a 3 to 3 1/8 inch diameter for it to be placed in my 35' Fountain boat? Needs to read 120 mph and include everything I need to install it if you have the size and dimensions.Hi Harold, thank you for the question. We offer a version that mounts into a 3-3/8" diameter hole. The overall bezel diameter is 3-3/4." There are several range options from 50 MPH to 200, including a 120 version, model 200637. You can use most 3rd part antennas which will require our 5214, or our 5283 antenna will plug directly in.Date published: 2018-11-26
California Prop 65 Warning