You have no items in your shopping cart.
Save space on your dash and provide a clean look with AutoMeter’s Electronic Tach/Speedo Combo. Taking the highly precise circuits from the individual speedometer and tach and combining them into one unit gives you the accuracy and the response time you need and the convenience of a one piece solution. Compatible with nearly any factory speed sender and 1-12 cylinder applications, this unit is simple to calibrate and designed with the type of durability you expect in an AutoMeter gauge. AutoMeter’s GPS Speed Sender is also compatible for an easy, plug and play solution.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and installation instructions
- Speedometer is compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors. Speedometer can be easily calibrated using the trip reset button on the from of the unit and a premeasured two mile distance. No dip switches!
- Tachometer is compatible with 0.5 - 6 pulse ignition signals (1-12 cylinder engines) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination with a simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration.
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
can this be used with a ST269515 sensor?Thank you for the question. The ST269515 will drive the speedometer within the 1381, but not the tachometer.Date published: 2019-01-29
I would like to know if if this gauge is available to read in KPHThank you for your question. Unfortunately, #1381 is not available in Km/H. You could get #1388-M which would be just the speedo in Km/h, but not the tach/speedo combo.Date published: 2018-10-24
Any chance this gauge design will be available in your marine line ????Hi, thank you for the question. At this time there are no plans to bring any of the current tach/speedometer combo instruments to the marine line. Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-08-01
Can you get this gauge in metric kmh Hi Dave, thank you so much for contacting us. Unfortunately, we do not presently offer this or any of our tach/speedo combos in metric scale. You can however calibrate them to read in KM/H by simply changing the distance of the calibration drive from 2 miles to 2 KM. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-04-09
How vibration resistant is this unit? i am looking ot mount it on a custom harley chopper. also is it reasonably weather proof? will it withstand getting caught out in a rain shower?Hi there, thank you for the question. This is definitely not a product we would recommend for a motorcycle. There is no sealing and it's also not capable of being calibrated to 1 pulse per rev, which is what most bikes will be. We have an entire line of Pro-Cycle instruments, including a tach/speedo combo that you'll find here: https://www.autometer.com/gauges/pro-cycle.html#1&profile=productsDate published: 2018-03-21
can this gauge be dash mounted?Thank you for the question. We offer 3-3/8" mounting cups, but since they're not specifically designed for our Tach/Speedo Combo, there are some slight modifications required. You will have to trim the mounting studs on the Tach/Speedo Combo and any spade terminals you connect to the instrument will also have to be bent to clear the inside of the cup. Be sure to only bend the terminals you will be adding and not the ones on the instrument. The mounting cup models are 5203 (chrome) and 5204 (black).Date published: 2018-03-20
California Prop 65 Warning