3-3/8" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240-33 Ω, DESIGNER BLACK
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 240 ohms empty to 33 ohms full (compatible with AutoMeter’s 3262 fuel level sender).
- Size:3-3/8" (85.7mm)
- Range:100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/240ΩE-33ΩF
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Oil Sender 2242 - Water Sender 2258
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Bracket Included
works with diesel oil engines or gasoline engines
Hello, I am running an old school chevy 350 engine. Is this gauge need to run through a pcm?
Hi. I'd like to know if the Quad Gauge is available with metric system?
Can I get a sending unit for fuel gauge?
Is auto meter quad gages have a low fuel warning light and aftermarket add on
Does the gauge have a light in it? Thanks!
Hello, two Q : 1) I get that the fuel meter is for 240-33 ohms. But what are the ohm numbers for the water temp gauge? 2) If I print out another design of the front face, is it possible to swap without destroying needle and bezel? Thanks!
Is the glass on the Designer Black Series flat or domed? Some of the pictures show a curved reflection. No mention on the website, or am I just missing it??
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$15.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$53.81
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$15.24