3-3/8" QUAD GAUGE, 100 PSI/100-250 °F/8-18V/0-90 Ω, ARCTIC WHITE
Shipping in 2 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Sometimes space is limited. The AutoMeter Quad Gauge provides a solution to limited dashboard space while providing a clean look. Individual AutoMeter air core meter movements for each function provide the accuracy and durability required by even the most demanding applications. Includes a single wire 1/8” NPT temperature sender and a 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender. The voltmeter reads from 8-18v on negative ground electrical systems and fuel level resistance range is 0 ohms empty to 90 ohms full (compatible with Amid 60’s through mid 90’s GM fuel level senders).
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 4 in 1 gauge design saves valuable real estate on your dash while allowing you to monitor critical parameters
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
will this quad gauge work (fuel gauge) on old 74 ford f100? If not which quad would work?
Thank you for your question. No, this will not work as the fuel level range is completely different. You would need a 73-10 non-linear fuel level gauge, which we do not offer in the quad gauges. I would recommend swapping out fuel level sending units to match the gauge.
Date published: 2020-12-15
will quad gauge work with ls engine with gm computer and transmission
Hello! 1314 compatible with an LS with the use of the Gauge Install Kit for LS Motors (5284), which would usually be required in addition to the Quad Gauge
Date published: 2020-11-16
what king of fuel sender is required for this gauge
Thank you for your question. This gauge will work with a 0 ohm at empty to 90 ohms at full, fuel level sensor, which was used on GM vehicles between 1965-1996.
Date published: 2019-01-10
instructions say a 33- 240 ohm fuel sender for the 1314 gauge is that true?
Thank you for your inquiry. The 1314 is designed for a 0 to 90 ohm fuel level sender. The instruction covers many Quad Gauges, and some of those are 240 to 33 ohm. The product description on the website is correct.
Date published: 2019-01-09
What is the part number for a replacement temp sensor? Thanks!
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M12X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2277$15.10
FITTING, ADAPTER, METRIC, M16X1.5 MALE TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2268$16.05
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1.5", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2283$52.96
FITTING, ADAPTER, RADIATOR HOSE, 1" TO 1.25", 3/8" NPTF FEMALE, ALUMINUM Product #2282$56.36
FITTING, ADAPTER, HEATER HOSE, 5/8", 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, BRASS Product #2280$44.13
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$16.22