You have no items in your shopping cart.
The latest in technology and the easiest possible way to add a highly accurate speedometer to your boat! AutoMeter GPS speedometers are capable of working with most aftermarket GPS antenna/receivers or with AutoMeter's 5283 GPS antenna. AutoMeter's ultra fast, omnidirectional micro antenna is available separately for true plug and play functionality and never requires calibration. Configurable Rally Nav display shows odometer, trip odometer, time/date, GPS coordinates, heading info, compass, and peak speed recall. Quite simply, the easiest, most accurate speedometer available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Display features: Hourmeter, Time/Date, Cumulative Distance (odometer), Trip Distance (tripmeter), GPS Coordinates with Heading Info, Compass, and Peak Speed Recall
- Requires AutoMeter 5283 GPS antenna or can work with most aftermarket GPS antenna/receivers with use of AutoMeter 5214 mating wire harness
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Plug and Play, no calibration required!
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does this come with the GPS antenae?Hi Matt, thank you for connecting with us. Our Marine GPS Speedometers do not come with the antenna, but our 5283 Antenna will connect directly to the speedometer: https://www.autometer.com/replacement-gps-antenna.html#AHydmIKptmkda6fB.97 You can also use most 3rd party antennas, but they will require this 5214 harness to connect to the speedometer: https://www.autometer.com/wire-harness-3rd-party-gps-receiver.html#ghXFh9u6EGizc2zE.97Date published: 2018-03-01
California Prop 65 Warning