3-3/4" PEDESTAL TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, BLACK/BLACK, AUTO GAGE
Getting great performance or saving money doesn’t have to be choice. Engineered by AutoMeter in Sycamore, IL, The Auto Gage line of instruments provide the best bang for the buck performance in the industry.
- Size:3-3/4" (95.3mm)
- Range:0-8,000 RPM
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Compatible with most 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines (2 - 4 pulse per revolution ignition signals) with points, electronic, and most 12V high-performance racing ignitions.
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Universal Pedestal Mounting Base Included
can the 2300 tach be mounted in dash
Hi, can I change the light bulb in the tacs or do you have any with blue lights
Can I buy just the cup for this. I have a Z-series tach that I want to put in a case.
Where on the tachometer does the hose clamp attach to a steering column? Is there a slot on the base of the tachometer for the hose clamp to pass through? More pictures and angles of the tachometer would be a great help
Will this tach work with a MSD 6al?
Hello on the 2300 auto gauge tach I’m seeing some places say you have to use a tack adapter with the MSD ignition but on the instructions it looks like I don’t need that and can just hook it straight to the MSD box.
can i get with a shift light
Trying to wire up this Tech I want to know what the green wire goes to the white wire goes to and the red wire goes to I know where the black girls
You may also like:
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR DISTRIBUTORLESS IGNITIONS Product #9117$109.55
WIRE HARNESS, PLUG & PLAY GM LS ENGINES, FOR #9117 TACHOMETER ADAPTER Product #2189$95.95
RPM SIGNAL ADAPTER FOR LS ENGINES, INCL. PLUG & PLAY HARNESS Product #9123$171.31
LIGHT BULB BOOTS, BLUE, QTY. 3 Product #3207$7.95
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI, AUTO GAGE Product #2343$29.18
TIRE PRESSURE, 0-60 PSI Product #2160$40.05