3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-190 KM/H, ELECTRIC, ANTIQUE BEIGE
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either.
- Size:3-1/8" (79.4mm)
- Range:0-190 KM/H
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Bracket Included
I would like to know if the trip odometer is also in km/h? Does it will work with an 84 Th700R4 transmission électric sensor?
Do you offer a wire conversion from electronic speedo to cable conversion for a ‘68 beetle.?
Hi. is this model as 5" for KM/H and can it use same signal as to my old speed writer in a buss Volvo B10M Or its best with a Gps modul for this..24 volt system or using a 24-12 volt converter. Any more items for this problem (no wire). Best from ake.s
Dear autometer, i have ls gen iv swapped Cadillac with 6l80e trans with electronic throttle body and accelerator pedal so does it fit my car?? Regard
You may also like:
SPEED SENSOR, MECH TO ELEC, GM & CHRYSLER, 7/8"-18 THREAD, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5291$106.03
SENSOR, SPEED, MECH TO ELEC, FORD PLUG-IN, HALL EFFECT, 16 PULSE Product #5292$104.53
SENSOR MODULE, GPS SPEEDOMETER INTERFACE, 16 FT. CABLE, INCL. GPS ANTENNA Product #5289$212.13
SPEED SENSOR, UNIV. MAGNETIC, HALL EFFECT, INCL. QTY. 4 MAGNETS & BRACKET ASSY. Product #5290$96.18
3-1/8" SPEEDOMETER, 0-120 MPH, MECHANICAL, ANTIQUE BEIGE Product #1896$126.33