You have no items in your shopping cart.
Tickets are no fun. Calibrating a speedometer isn’t a great deal of fun either. AutoMeter’s Electronic Programmable Speedometer makes short work of both, providing an easy to install and easy to calibrate solution that will help keep your speed exactly where it needs to be. Compatible with most factory speed senders, you’ll wonder why you ever struggled with a speedometer before. Calibration is as simple as a two mile drive, or for even easier operation, AutoMeter’s GPS Speedometer Sender is a simple plug and play solution for any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Features lit LCD odometer - capable of registering one-million miles with two resettable trip odometers
- Compatible with most two wire sine wave and three wire hall effect vehicle speed sensors.
- Simple push button, 2 mile drive calibration. No dip switches!
- Reprogram at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination.
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
- Bracket Included
Hi. is this model as 5" for KM/H and can it use same signal as to my old speed writer in a buss Volvo B10M Or its best with a Gps modul for this..24 volt system or using a 24-12 volt converter. Any more items for this problem (no wire). Best from ake.sThank you for your inquiry. For a 24 volt system, we advise use of the 12 volt converter in conjunction with our 5289 GPS Interface.Date published: 2019-07-02
Dear autometer, i have ls gen iv swapped Cadillac with 6l80e trans with electronic throttle body and accelerator pedal so does it fit my car?? RegardThank you for reaching out to us. While we offer no vehicle specific instruments, the 1887-M is an electronic speedometer that can be triggered by any late model VSS (vehicle speed sensor). Ideally, on an LS, we'd first recommend going to the computer for the speed signal. The 1887-M mounts into a 3-1/8" diameter hole.Date published: 2019-01-10
California Prop 65 Warning