You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features AutoMeter's E-Z View Digital LED Display System which maximizes readability and minimizes distracting high speed digit changes
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
will this work on a snowmobile that has no battery just stator power system with voltage regulator? If so will it work in low temperatures like -20c and warmerThank you for your inquiry. Our electric instruments are designed for use with regulated 12 volt systems with a battery. Use without a battery will damage the gauge and is not advised.Date published: 2020-01-20
Would this Gauge work in a boat? Typical Water temperatures in outboard boat motor are 80 degrees to 150 degrees. Can I get the wiring harness in 20 ft length? Can I get it water resistant?Thank you for your question. While it would work in a boat, I would not recommend it for your application. No longer harness options are available for the digital and full sweep electric gauges. While we don't recommended it lightly, you could extend with 22 gauge wire, but it's critical that the connections are zero resistance, ideally soldered connections. This gauge also is not water resistant or UV protected like our marine gauges and we do not offer this gauge with those features.Date published: 2018-10-23
California Prop 65 Warning