You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer is included as well as a direct plug in wiring harness for ease of installation.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade temperature sender, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I have a 4337 water temp gauge that was included in a kit for my 66 Chevelle. My question is if I can use this temp gauge in place of the 4337?Thank you for your inquiry. While the gauges can work in place of each other, you will need to use the sender and harness that comes with the 4354.Date published: 2019-11-25
Does this gauge put out a negative or positive signal when L.E.D. comes on to use with relay to shut down engine or turn on buzzer, is the high temp setting programmable?Thank you for your question. The high warning point is programmable but this gauge does not have an output to trigger an external device when the warning is set off.Date published: 2019-08-14
California Prop 65 Warning