You have no items in your shopping cart.
Engines don’t like high water temperatures, Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most accurate, quickest responding water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced bourdon tube meter movement provides unparalleled performance in the most demanding applications. A 6’ capillary tube and 1/2” NPT mounting nut are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/2" NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/2" NPT adapter/fitting.
- 6 ft. Capillary Tube
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Can the sender be installed in the head? 1972 Chevy 350.Thank you for your inquiry. The 1332 comes with a 1/2" NPT adapter nut. Assuming you have a 1/2" NPT port into the water jacket in the head, you should be able to install the sensor there.Date published: 2019-04-11
is this the sale price or regular price 0n the 1332 autometer temperature gaugeThank you for your question. Our price on the website is the regular price. If it is ever a sale price it will be clearly displayed as such. We typically apply any discounts in your cart when you begin your checkout process on the website.Date published: 2018-11-21
California Prop 65 Warning