ROLL POD, PEDESTAL, FITS 2-1/16" GAUGE, BLACK
If you have been struggling with where to place a few critical instruments in the cramped, difficult interior surfaces of your car or truck, AutoMeter Pedestal Roll Pods may be the perfect solution! Pedestal mounting base includes four self-tapping fasteners and adapts easily to a variety of surfaces ensuring a shock and vibration resistant attachment point for your instrument. Ball and socket joint design allow for 360 degrees of rotation between gauge and mounting base to provide maximum installation flexibility. Additional angle and pitch adjustments ensure you can fine-tune your installation to eliminate parallax error and place your gauges where it is easiest for the driver to view them. Manufactured from rugged black fiber-reinforced composite, these mounts provide a solid and professional look for your vehicle.
- Instructions: Download PDF
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Flat, 2 in. (51mm) diameter pedestal mounting base features four fastener mounting points 1.5 in. (38mm) on center
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter 2 1/16" Gauges
- Shock and Vibration resistant. Engineered specifically for race and off-road use.