ROLL POD FOR 1.75" ROLL CAGE, FITS 2-1/16" GAUGE, BLACK
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Instructions: Download PDF
If you have been struggling with where to place a few critical instruments in the already cramped interior of your roll cage-equipped vehicle, AutoMeter Roll Pods may be the perfect solution! Available to fit a variety of popular gauge and cage dimensions, these durable mounts clamp securely to your existing roll bar tubing ensuring a shock and vibration resistant attachment point for your instrument. Ball and socket joint design allows for 360 degrees of rotation between gauge and clamp to accommodate a variety of bar orientations and installation points. Additional angle and pitch adjustments ensure you can fine-tune your installation to eliminate parallax error and place your gauges where it is easiest for the driver to view them. Manufactured from rugged black fiber-reinforced composite, these mounts provide a solid and professional look for everything from racecars to off road vehicles and UTVs.
- Optimally positions key performance data within driver's field of vision
- High quality, composite construction is incredibly durable and looks great
- Clamp sized to fit 1.75 (1 3/4) in. (44mm) roll cage tubing
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter 2 1/16" Gauges
- Shock and Vibration resistant. Engineered specifically for race and off-road use.
WHAT SIZE IS THE BALL
Thank you for your question. The diameter of the ball is 5/8".
Date published: 2019-03-28