You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whether tuning your vehicle for maximum performance or monitoring your driving for maximum fuel economy, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Vacuum Gauge has been the solution trusted by professionals for years. An ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement sits at the heart of this instrument, providing the kind of accuracy and durability necessary to compete at the highest levels. A simple 1/8” NPT fitting on the back makes installation easy, and 1/8” nylon line and fittings are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I HAVE A SHIFT ON THE FLY FORD 4X4 2002 F350 7.3 WHICH WORKS ON VACUUM. WILL THIS GAUGE TELL ME IF I HAVE LOST VACUUM TO THE SYSTEM IF IT WILL WHERE WOULD I CONNECT IT TO THE VAC PUMP ITSELFHi Carl, thank you for the question. Without knowing the maximum amount of vacuum you'd be pulling, it would be difficult for us to know whether this gauge will work. If it won't exceed the 30 In/Hg, this should work for you. Our vacuum gauge will include this T-fitting to connect into an existing vacuum line: https://www.autometer.com/fitting-tee-3-16-hose-barb-to-1-8-npt-male-nylon.htmlDate published: 2018-03-19
California Prop 65 Warning