2-1/16" PYROMETER, 0-1600 °F, STEPPER MOTOR, NV
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:0-1600 °F
- Instructions: Download PDFDownload PDF
Watching your precise exhaust temperature can mean the difference between maximum performance and catastrophic engine damage. On high output diesel or forced induction applications, there are few gauges that are more critical. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor display combined with our high definition LED backlighting make viewing your exact exhaust temperature effortless. The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time. There is, quite simply, not a better measurement of your exact exhaust gas temperature available anywhere, for any price. A variety of included installation options and direct plug in harness simplify installation on any application.
- Modern green LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use
- The included Type K thermocouple assures maximum accuracy and minimum response time
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy which is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes Type-K Thermocouple, wiring harness, thermocouple mounting kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
Do you have just the gauge for sale mine quite work and just want to buy the gauge not the hole kit
Thank you for your question. Our gauges are only sold as a kit. If there is an issue with your unit we recommend filling out the file in the link below and mailing it into us for evaluation. https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf
Date published: 2020-03-18
What is the color of LED? I'm looking for a green LED back light
Thank you for your question. Our NV series gauges all have a green LED back light.
Date published: 2019-10-19
Hi can this gauge come in degrees c (metric)
Hi there, thank you for connecting with us. This specific NV style is not available in a Celsius option. We do offer several pyrometer options in Celsius, including 5744-M, 4344-M, 3644-M, 4944-M, and 7544-M.
Date published: 2018-01-22