You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I want to mount this in a Polaris RZR which is exposed to the elements. How well will it hold up in an open air vehicle.Thank you for your question. The Z series gauges are not made for outdoor use. If you wanted a weather resistant gauge, our marine gauges are sealed for water resistance and use UV reflecting paint. There is also the Extreme Environment series which are waterproof. Please note, with marine gauges, they do not include sending units so you will need to purchase them separately.Date published: 2018-10-19
Hi, I have just purchased this gauge and realize that I need will to remote mount the sender unit because of it's size. Which braided hose kit is suitable for this gauge sender?Thank you for your question. We offer three different lengths of braided line (3ft, 4ft, and 6ft), all of which can be used for your application. Typically, for remote mounting the shorter line is better for the application, so we recommend part #3227.Date published: 2018-10-10
Can I use sending unit 2246 with this gaugeHi Donny, thank you for connecting with us. The 2246 will not work with this gauge. Our Short Sweep Electric gauges require the 2242, which is a resistance based sender and is included when you purchase a gauge new. The 2246 is voltage based and you'll find this style in our full sweep electric pressure gauges.Date published: 2018-02-28
California Prop 65 Warning