You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Upon starting the engine my gauge goes to >100psi and stays there. Occasionally, the gauge will read a more normal reading of +/-50psi but this is only temporary and will again peg at 100 psi. I've tried different ground locations with no change.Thank you for your question. There is a couple different things that could cause this. I would recommend contacting our support team so they can get some more information and provide some feedback and troubleshooting that will be specific to your application. You can contact them at 866.248.6357 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-21
Is this mechanical or electricalHi there, thank you for the question. The 3327 is a short sweep electric gauge. The comparable mechanical model will be 3321.Date published: 2018-09-05
California Prop 65 Warning