You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Does this design have a boost gauges?Hi Slim, thank you for the question. While there is no boost gauge in the Chevy licensed series, our model 1372 Arctic White matches perfectly to the overall design and look of the Chevy Series: https://www.autometer.com/2-boost-vac-30-in-hg-20-psi-arctic-white.htmlDate published: 2018-11-20
Thinking about installing a water temp and oil pressure gauge, Will this work with a 1989 Chevy 1500 with a 5.7 liter motor? Or will the wiring need to be modifiedThank you for the question. Our oil pressure gauge will work with your 1989 Chevy Truck, but it's important to know that our gauge is not a direct OE replacement. We will include a sender that must be used and you will need to provide wiring (18-22 gauge) and 1/4" spade terminals for the connections to the gauge. We also offer these types of connectors to assist in creating a wiring harness: https://www.autometer.com/sse-gauge-connector-2-pack.htmlDate published: 2018-04-13
Will these function for a 5.3 vortec ls engine ? Thank you for the question. Yes, these will work with your Vortec, but you may need an adapter that we can provide. If you could please contact us by phone, chat or email with the specifics on your Vortec and the exact gauges you're looking for, we can provide more specifics. Give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-01-05
California Prop 65 Warning