You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What steel braided line kit should be used with this oil pressure gauge -3 or -4?Hi Gil, thank you for the question. Both sizes are completely acceptable and compatible and we offer both options.Date published: 2018-07-18
California Prop 65 Warning