2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, MECHANICAL, PHANTOM
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-1/16" (52.4mm)
- Range:0-100 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
5721, is this available with a black face and white numbers/marks?
The 5721 is as you see it. We do have a series with black dial face and white graphics: https://www.autometer.com/2-oil-press-0-100-psi-mech-sport-comp.html
Date published: 2022-08-31
We bought #5721 Oil Pressure gauge that comes with plastic tubing. We want to change that to copper tubing. The copper tubing we have has a smaller opening than the plastic.. Will this work? Or does your #3224 copper tubing kit have a larger opening?
Narrow diameter tubing will not be an issue with this pressure gauge.
Date published: 2022-02-15
Will the -3 braided line kit 3235 work with the phantom 5721 oil pressure gauge?
Yes, it sure will. It will come with the 1/8 NPT adapter to connect directly to the 5721.
Date published: 2022-02-14
I am trying to build a custom 2-1/16" tach with the same color needle and needle hub. What is the color?
Thank you for your inquiry. If you are creating the tach on our Custom Shop, the pointer color description is orange.
Date published: 2020-02-06
What steel braided line kit should be used with this oil pressure gauge -3 or -4?
Hi Gil, thank you for the question. Both sizes are completely acceptable and compatible and we offer both options.
Date published: 2018-07-18
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.05
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$58.59
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$70.99
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$16.49