2-1/16" FUEL PRESSURE, 0-15 PSI, STEPPER MOTOR, SPORT-COMP
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Includes Sending Unit: 2245
- Wire Harness: 5227
i have a holley fuel rail with plug for guage will it screw in the fuel rail or do i need a adapter, thanks bill
The sending unit for this gauge is 1/8" NPT Male. You will need to check with Holley to determine the size and thread of the rail pressure port.
Date published: 2022-06-08
Is it possible to cut and lengthen (either crimp or solder) the wires going from the sensor to the gauge? will that affect the accuracy of the gauge?
You could lengthen the harness if needed, but make sure that you have solid connections with zero resistance. We also sell a longer harness p/n 5223 that is 20ft long.
Date published: 2022-05-02
will this gage come with the wire harness and solenoid to install? does it aluminate?
Thank you for your question. 3361 includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation. This gauge has incandescent lighting.
Date published: 2021-03-03
What is the mounting depth of this gauge i.e. how much room behind the face of the dash is needed for the gauge and wire connector?
Hi Dave, You will need 2-5/8" clearance behind the dash for this fuel pressure gauge. Thanks, Jim
Date published: 2020-05-04
Is this gage diesel fuel compatible?
Thank you for your question. Yes, this gauge is compatible with diesel fuel.
Date published: 2019-04-16