You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I'm installing one of these at the moment and can't seem to find the wire for the Analog output the description claims this guage has. I bought this expecting to have the guage, plus the ability for my ECU to know fuel pressure and log fuel pressure.Hi, Please contact our Tech Support Team for assistance with this gauge at 866-248-6357. Thanks, JimDate published: 2020-05-05
LOOKING FOR A BOOST GUAGE 35PSI AND A FUEL PRESSURE 0-100PSI GUAGE TO MATCH MY PHANTOM SERIES 21/16" WHITE FACE, BLACK NUMBERS, SILVER BEZEL. DO YOU HAVEThank you for your question. Phantom gauges come with a black bezel. If you wanted to put a silver bezel on a phantom gauge, you will need to contact our support team for information on placing a special order. You can contact our support team at 815.895.8141 or https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2019-08-14
California Prop 65 Warning