2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 16-158 Ω, AIR-CORE, COBRA
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Works with most 1989 (1987 Mustang) and later Ford
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings
I bought a 201975 and a 201009 volt meter. My resistance from the sender is 30 omhs with the tank full and the gauge reads empty? One set of instructions says not to connect sender wire to gauge and one set says to connect to sender. Reads past full?
I’m looking to replace my fuel gauge, I have a 65 mustang with a new fuel tank and a new sending unit. The Current gauge is all over the place, so it’s a guessing game to the fuel level. I think I need a linear vs non linear, not sure?
You may also like:
2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, COBRA Product #201015$85.99
2-1/16" OIL PRESSURE, 0-100 PSI, AIR-CORE, AIR-CORE, COBRA Product #201014$91.99
4" IN-DASH TACHOMETER, 0-8,000 RPM, COBRA Product #201004$186.99
4" SPEEDOMETER, 0-180 MPH, ELECTRIC, COBRA Product #201013$262.33
2-1/16" OIL TEMPERATURE, 100-250 °F, AIR-CORE, COBRA Product #201018$84.41
2-1/16" VOLTMETER, 8-18V, AIR-CORE, COBRA Product #201009$68.13