You have no items in your shopping cart.
In most overheating situations, the first engine component to suffer damage is your cylinder heads. Prevent damage to your engine and ensure maximum performance and reliability with this AutoMeter Electronic Cylinder Head Temperature Gauge. Highly accurate and durable thanks to AutoMeter’s patented air core meter movement, a single wire, 1/8” NPT temperature sender is included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT temperature sender, 3/8” and 1/2" NPT adapters, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will this work on a VW Bus type 4 moter?Thank you for your question. None of our gauges are made for vehicle specific applications and they are all made to work fairly universally. This gauge utilizes a temp sensor with an 1/8" NPT fitting. As long as you can accommodate or adapt that 1/8" NPT thread to install the sensor, this gauge should certainly work for your application.Date published: 2019-05-24
Can I run a type k thermocoupler to this?Hi Matt, thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge is set up to read a resistive type sending unit, not a thermocouple. It will only be compatible with the included 2259 sending unit which you can see here: https://www.autometer.com/shallow-depth-electric-temperature-sender-250-300-and-340-deg.html Sorry for the bad news.Date published: 2018-01-12
WILL THIS SUBSTITUTE FOR 2 1/16 VDO GAGE FOR PORSCHE ?Hi Rick, thank you so much for contacting us. While I'm not totally sure I understand your question, this gauge will indeed function on any Porsche that has a 12v or 16v electrical system. Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-11-20
California Prop 65 Warning