You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I need a fuel pressure gauge to go alongside the boost #1372 artic white. do you have anything that closely matches it ???Thank you for your question. We do not offer any direct matches in the Arctic White series, however, you could create a custom gauge via our Custom Shop which will match the Arctic White series. Here is a link to our custom shop: https://www.ampcustomshop.com/Date published: 2018-10-29
Does the 2203 pedestal cup fit this mechanical gauge with the additional brass fitting and hose on the back. Measuring the boost gauge i brought the cup needs to be 4 inches long.Thank you for the question. The 2203 is fully compatible with our 2-1/16" mechanical boost gauge. The cup actually has a hole in back lower portion to accommodate the fitting on the back of the boost gauge. You can run straight out the back with your fitting and tubing. We also include an extension adapter and right angle fitting that will allow for a right angle connection with the tubing off the back of the gauge. You will have to trim the mounting studs on the gauge, however. This is a common requirement for most mounting cup installations.Date published: 2018-06-29
California Prop 65 Warning