You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Ho-w much emailer should hole be drilledThank you for your inquiry. This gauge is designed to fit into a 2-1/16" hole.Date published: 2020-01-20
I installed one of these in my truck over 10 years ago and it worked perfectly until the needle fell off a few months ago. Is there any way to take the lens off the front of the gauge so I can put it back on?Thank you for your question. We can only do that here at the factory, because everything is machine crimped together. If you send that in to us, we can do that for you. Here is a form with the information for sending in a product for service: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2019-11-14
California Prop 65 Warning