You have no items in your shopping cart.
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi I am interested in purchasing 2 gauges in this Z series. I want to put an LED light bulbs in the gauge ( preferably red) . I see auto meter offers a section of replacement lighting. What LED light bulb would you recommend I use? Thank YouHi Josh, thank you so much for contacting us. For all gauges in the Z Series, we would recommend using the 3284 LED Replacements for red lighting. Here is a link: http://www.autometer.com/led-replacement-bulb-red.html Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-13
California Prop 65 Warning