2-1/16" BOOST, 0-35 PSI, MECHANICAL, SPORT-COMP
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
I recently purchased a truck with a Sport Comp boost gauge in it that was not working, but the needle was at the first line off 0 between 0 and 5. I replaced the black rubber tubing and it now works, but it still will not zero out with the truck off.
Is there anything that can trigger the gauge to read pressure higher than it really is? I've replaced turbo boost sensor and solenoid and the vanes of the VNT turbo appear to be ok. Pressure used to max at 18 psi but now swings thru to 35 psi
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.05
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$61.36
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$70.10
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$13.95