2-1/16" BOOST, 0-35 PSI, MECHANICAL, CARBON FIBER
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
Mechanical boost gauges have become the staple in boost pressure monitoring for all types of engines, gasoline, diesel, or otherwise. Ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement ensures accuracy and durability not seen anywhere else in the industry. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing
Boost gauge sticks at 5psi, engine at idle or off, when tapped on it will fall to 0. When boost is coming on, the gauge jumps to the higher boost rather than a smooth transition. Lines are clear and no kinks. Are there any repairs possible?
Thank you for contacting us. Please send an email to email@example.com and talk to one of our Tech Specialists.
Date published: 2021-11-09
Hi and thank you for answering my question, Sometimes my gauge when engine off sites at 5psi sometimes seems ok at idle but at woot I see the boost starting to climb too soon and always gives me a reading approx 5psi over of what I should have. Regards
Hello Jean-Francois, thank you for contacting us. A mechanical pressure gauge should read zero with the engine off and no pressure. We would recommend carefully removing the tubing from the gauge to ensure no pressure is being held. Then also confirm the small little orifice is not plugged with debris and holding pressure within the gauge
Date published: 2021-09-02
I’m just wondering if I need to order a separate wiring harness for the boost
Thank you for your inquiry. The 4704 is a mechanical gauge, and comes with appropriate tubing and fittings. The only wiring associated with this gauge will be power for the dial light. The light comes with a short pigtail, the customer is responsible for extending these wires as needed.
Date published: 2019-01-31
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.06
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$59.99
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$71.89
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$16.49
2-1/16", PEDESTAL W/ BLACK CUP Product #2204$25.98