You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer (990344) is available separately for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires sending unit 990344 (sold separately)
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Dumb question. 2 5/8 gauge requires what size mounting hole?Thanks for your inquiry. 2-5/8" gauges are indeed designed to mount into a 2-5/8" diameter hole.Date published: 2019-01-15
Electrical? Does Auto Meter sell a 2 5/8s silver Mechanical water temperature?? I bought the Electrical set up and it will not work..Thank you for your inquiry. The 200763-33 is designed for marine use. Therefore, it is water sealed from the front, as well as having UV resistant paint on the pointer. We do offer a number of 2-5/8" mechanical Ultra Lite and Liquid Filled Silver gauges similar to the 200763-33. The liquid filled gauges are water resistant, Ultra Lite gauges are not. Please contact our tech line at 866-248-6357 for multiple options.Date published: 2019-01-15
California Prop 65 Warning