You have no items in your shopping cart.
Whether tuning your vehicle for maximum performance or monitoring your driving for maximum fuel economy, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Vacuum Gauge has been the solution trusted by professionals for years. An ultra precise bourdon tube meter movement sits at the heart of this instrument, providing the kind of accuracy and durability necessary to compete at the highest levels. A simple 1/8” NPT fitting on the back makes installation easy, and 1/8” nylon line and fittings are included.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Will the #5484 vaccum gauge fit in the #2152 cup or does it have to go in the #5202 cup. What's the difference in the cup for the sport comp and the pro comp gauge?Thank you for your question. The #5484 gauge will fit in both the 2152 cup as well as the 5202 cup.Date published: 2019-10-04
California Prop 65 Warning