You have no items in your shopping cart.
The life blood of your engine, a lack of oil pressure is one of the most catastrophic scenarios that can happen. Knowing the precise pressure is critical to both its longevity and performance, as well as your peace of mind. AutoMeter’s Mechanical Oil Pressure Gauge utilizes the most advanced bourdon tube meter movement on the market to deliver accuracy and durability you won’t find anywhere else. A simple 1/8” NPT connection makes installation easy. Fittings and nylon tube are included and optional braided stainless line kits are available.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Luminescent dials glow green at night for dimly lit tracks when no battery is available to light conventional instruments
- For racing use only - Not intended for street applications
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- SHIPPED WITH
Good afternoon, please let me know what braided stainless line kits will fit this oil pressure gauge without any modifications to the line. Thank youThank you for your question. 4221 uses a 1/8"NPT fitting. None of our braided steel line connects to 1/8"NPT directly, however, all of them include adapter fittings to make this connection. The line you choose would be based on your preference and application. We offer two different versions of steel line, one with -3AN connectors the other with -4AN connectors. These are available in 3ft, 4ft and 6ft lengths. Those are part numbers 3234 through 3238. If you have any further questions or want help getting the right line for your application, please contact our support team via this information: https://www.autometer.com/contactsDate published: 2018-09-27
California Prop 65 Warning