You have no items in your shopping cart.
A bomb proof meter movement in the AutoMeter Mechanical Nitrous Pressure Gauge provides the robustness necessary to deal with ultra high pressures found in your brake system. These race proven gauges back up their toughness with the most precise bourdon tube meter movement available for unparalleled accuracy. A -4an connection on the rear of the gauge simplifies installation and no electrical connection is necessary for operation, making it ideal for hardcore track cars.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Gauge threaded for -4AN, allowing an easy installation into the nitrous system
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
What is the finish of the bezel? Polished? Silver?Hi Brian, thank you so much for contacting us. We refer to this bezel finish as "bright anodized". It's sort of a mod polished finish; not a full chrome or anything like that but certainly shinier than a standard brushed bezel. It looks great on these Carbon Fiber gauges in our opinion. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-08-02
California Prop 65 Warning