You have no items in your shopping cart.
Finding the perfect place to mount your AutoMeter gauge can be a challenge sometimes. Using AutoMeter's universal gauge cup, you can mount your gauge anywhere you see fit. The universal pedestal gauge cup can be mounted inside or outside of the cabin, on top, or under the dash. The possibilities are endless.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Chrome plated steel cup, mounting strap, and black aluminum base
- Versatile mounting base design offers the ability to mounting using conventional fasteners or band clamps.
- User adjustable settings allow for a variety of mounting locations and angles suitable for most vehicles.
- Suitable for use with AutoMeter Mechanical instruments. For Electric and Digital Stepper Motor, see part 3201.
- For liquid filled models see 5201.
- SHIPPED WITH
- Bracket Included
Do you have to uninstall the gauge from the engine in order to use this mounting cup?Thank you for your inquiry. Installation of a mechanical temp gauge into the 3203 will require removal of the probe in the engine, and routing the capillary tube through the hole in the back of the cup. Mechanical pressure gauges, as well as electric pressure and temp gauges will not require this step.Date published: 2019-01-30
Do you have this mount with sized 2-1/16”? i would like that mount for 2-1/16" WATER TEMPERATURE product code 2038Hi Cherry, thank you for the question. We sure do. Model 2203 is the 2-1/16" Chrome Cup that will accept model 2038. Please note that you will have to trim/cut the mounting studs on the gauge to fit into the cup, which is required for most cup mounting.Date published: 2018-07-09
California Prop 65 Warning