2-5/8" FUEL PRESSURE, W/ PEAK & WARN, 0-15 PSI, W/ PEAK/WARN, STEPPER MOTOR, ULTRA-LITE
Shipping in 5 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-5/8" (66.7mm)
- Type:Digital Stepper Motor
- Range:0-15 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDFDownload PDF
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought. A direct plug in wiring harness is included for ease of installation and data logging is available thanks to a .5 - 4.5v analog output.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT stainless steel pressure transducer, wiring harness, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Acquire data for later review with one-touch Peak Recall functionality
- Set a custom alert specific to your vehicle & receive warning notification to highlight the need for driver attention
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
I purchased a kit and there is no reading on the gauge once the car is started. I confirmed power to the red wire and the plug to the sensor fits perfectly. I have checked power and ground, both seem to be functional. Suggestions.
Thank you for your question. Please contact our tech support for assistance with this at 866-248-6356.
Date published: 2021-03-22
Another silly question. Is there any reason I cannot cut the mounting posts down so that I can install this in one of your mounting cups.(3202)?
Thank you for your question. You can absolutely trim the mounting studs down if you have clearance issues and we would even recommend doing so if you are trying to mount the gauge in one of our mounting cups. Those studs are attached externally to the gauge casing so removing or trimming them will not harm the gauge.
Date published: 2019-06-25
Can I wire the warning light to a relay or something of that nature to shut off nitrous should it sense low pressure
Thank you for your question. No, this gauge does not have any internal relay or output signal for the warning.
Date published: 2019-06-25
Silly question but just making sure. I assume the "warn" light is for when you lose fuel pressure? So alerts you when your pressure is low?
Thank you for your question. That is correct, you can set the warning point, but it comes on when the reading drops below your warning point.
Date published: 2020-03-03
You may also like:
FITTING, ADAPTER, 1/8" NPTF FEMALE TO 1/16" NPT MALE, FOR FORD FUEL RAIL Product #3280$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, -4AN MALE TO 1/16" NPT MALE, FOR FORD FUEL RAIL Product #3275$17.49
FITTING, ADAPTER, M12x1.25 BANJO BOLT TO 1/8" NPTF FEMALE, FUEL PRESSURE Product #2276$18.49
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, WHITE Product #3288$14.99
LED BULB, REPLACEMENT, T3 WEDGE, BLUE Product #3286$14.79
2-5/8" WIDEBAND AIR/FUEL RATIO, ANALOG, 8:1-18:1 AFR, ULTRA-LITE Product #4479$249.99