You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Mechanical movements provide accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Hi bought a gauge last year from either Jegs, or Summit. My gauge is now always at 10PSI when the car is off. I wanted to confirm what it was when disconnected from the vacuum source and it didn’t move any from the 10PSI position. Can it be serviced?Thank you for the question. You can send the gauge in for evaluation and service. While this form is not required, make sure to include the information on the form: https://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdf We'd still recommend contacting our Technical Support Team to go over a few troubleshooting steps. You can give us a ring at 866.248.6356, contact us over Chat via the link at the top of the page, or you can email us here. http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-03-15
California Prop 65 Warning