2-5/8" BOOST/VACUUM, 30 IN HG/20 PSI, MECHANICAL, LIQUID FILLED, PRO-COMP
Shipping in 2-4 business days
Free Shipping over $99
Hassle Free Returns
- Size:2-5/8" (66.7mm)
- Range:30 IN HG/20 PSI
- Instructions: Download PDF
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
Rated 1 out of 5 by dirtbike56 from Almost useless, DO NOT BUY I have owned this gauge for about a year, and in that time the needle has rarely sat at zero psi when the vehicle is shut off, which leads me to question the accuracy at any other reading. When I have left the bleeder screw closed, on sunny days it will read as much as 10inhg of vacuum when the vehicle is off. Even when the bleeder screw is opened to calibrate the gauge, it rarely sits at 0. Very poor quality product that should never have made it past QC.
Date published: 2022-01-07
Hi there, Do you make this gauge with a white face?
We do not offer this gauge in a white face.
Date published: 2020-06-05
For your #5401 Boost / Vacuum Gauge, what port or ports do you recommend for sourcing? I see that for the for the combination gouge there is an adaptor and a T-fitting. So from the t-fitting where should you source reference?
A common location to gain a vacuum line would be off the manifold.
Date published: 2020-06-05
How deep is the gauge?
Thank you for your question. The depth of the gauge is 2-1/16" or 53mm.
Date published: 2020-03-16
What bulb can I use to replace the old exiting on my pro comp ultra lit gauge
Hi Nuno, thank you so much for contacting us. These gauges use a T3 style wedge base bulb. I would recommend using a #168 bulb, which are readily available through any auto parts store. Hope this helps!
Date published: 2018-05-01
How do I purchase the original gauge kit for the 5401 Boost Gauge?
Hi Gary, thank you for connecting with us. We don't sell a kit specifically for the 5401 Boost gauge, but we do sell the nylon tubing and fittings as a kit (model 3223), and the T-fitting (3291). If you need a light socket that can get a little tricky since there was a change several years ago that prevents any bulb we offer today from fitting without some modification. If you need a bulb or any additional items, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question
Date published: 2018-02-01
You may also like:
TUBING, COPPER, 1/8", 6FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3224$17.34
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 3FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3227$61.90
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 6FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3228$90.08
LINE, BRAIDED STAINLESS STEEL, #4 DIA., 4FT. LENGTH, -4AN AND 1/8" NPTF FITTINGS Product #3229$71.99
TUBING, NYLON, 1/8", 12FT. LENGTH, INCL. 1/8" NPTF BRASS COMPRESSION FITTINGS Product #3226$16.49