You have no items in your shopping cart.
The standard in the industry, AutoMeter’s Mechanical Boost/Vac Gauges have found their way into more builds than any other. Using a patented, high precision bourdon tube meter movement, there isn’t another gauge on the market that can lay claim to the levels of accuracy or durability you’ll find here. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. Includes 1/8” NPT fittings and nylon line kit.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, T-Fitting, vacuum fitting, compression fittings, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
How deep is the gauge?Thank you for your question. The depth of the gauge is 2-1/16" or 53mm.Date published: 2020-03-16
What bulb can I use to replace the old exiting on my pro comp ultra lit gauge Hi Nuno, thank you so much for contacting us. These gauges use a T3 style wedge base bulb. I would recommend using a #168 bulb, which are readily available through any auto parts store. Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-05-01
How do I purchase the original gauge kit for the 5401 Boost Gauge?Hi Gary, thank you for connecting with us. We don't sell a kit specifically for the 5401 Boost gauge, but we do sell the nylon tubing and fittings as a kit (model 3223), and the T-fitting (3291). If you need a light socket that can get a little tricky since there was a change several years ago that prevents any bulb we offer today from fitting without some modification. If you need a bulb or any additional items, give us a ring at 866.248.6356, hit the Chat link at the top of the page or you can email us here: http://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_questionDate published: 2018-02-01
California Prop 65 Warning