You have no items in your shopping cart.
Know your exact blower pressure with AutoMeter’s ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement, the standard for accuracy and durability in the industry for generations. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. An optional blower memory kit provides a one way check valve for peak recall after your run.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
Is there way to reset back to zero? Mine is reading 10Thank you for contacting us. Be sure to vent the gauge using the vent screw at the top. There could potentially be enough atmospheric pressure difference from what's inside the gauge vs the outside to put pressure on the movement. Also, check that the pin sized pressure port is clear. We've seen debris, like strands of sealant tape, plug that orifice up and hold a small amount of pressure in the gauge. If you've tried those with no results, we may need to get the gauge back here for evaluation: http://www.autometer.com/media/Service_Form.pdfDate published: 2017-12-18
California Prop 65 Warning