You have no items in your shopping cart.
Know your exact blower pressure with AutoMeter’s ultra-precise bourdon tube meter movement, the standard for accuracy and durability in the industry for generations. A simple 1/8” NPT pressure connection requires no electrical hookup for operation. An optional blower memory kit provides a one way check valve for peak recall after your run.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Liquid dampened movement provides smooth pointer movement and extended service life in harsh environment applications.
- Liquid filled design for superior resistance to shock, vibration, and the elements.
- AutoMeter’s race proven mechanical instruments provide trusted accuracy while being simple to install
- No electrical system required for gauge operation - compatible with every street or race vehicle
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” nylon line, 1/8” NPT compression fittings, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- SHIPPED WITH
- 1/8" NPT Male to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT Female to 1/8" compression fitting, 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT bushing, T - Fitting
- 10 ft. nylon tubing
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
I am interested in purchasing a couple of gauges but I want to see how the gauges look all lit up. How do I go about viewing photos?Thank you for your question. When viewing one of our gauges on our website, the lighting type is listed just to the right of the product picture, underneath where it says "ask a question". Once you know which lighting type the gauge has, you can reference this write up we have showing and discussing the differences between the lighting style: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/faq_view/id/26Date published: 2019-09-17
California Prop 65 Warning