You have no items in your shopping cart.
A high water temp can be detrimental to an engine. Heat is the enemy of performance and reliability. Keep tabs on your temps with the most trusted water temperature gauge on the market. AutoMeter’s advanced 1/8” NPT temperature transducer (990344) is available separately for a simple installation on any application.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires sending unit 990344 (sold separately)
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
can you splice in to your harness and use the stock sensor?Hi Anthony, thank you for connecting with us. You couldn't splice and use both the AutoMeter gauge and OEM gauge simultaneously, but it's highly unlikely your stock sender is close to the resistance range of our gauge. You'll likely require our sender model 990344, which has a 100-250 degree resistance range of approximately 1100 ohms to 65 ohms. Here is a link to our sender that you'll need: https://www.autometer.com/temperature-sender-short-sweep-electric-marine.htmlDate published: 2018-03-09
California Prop 65 Warning