You have no items in your shopping cart.
Ultra high pressures in modern direct injected diesel applications require precise monitoring to assure the longevity and power output of your engine. Using AutoMeter’s advanced Digital Stepper Motor Drive, this gauge provide the most accurate possible reading, professional grade reliability and smooth pointer movement. Connects directly to your factory sensor with an included wiring harness.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Factory matched LED through-the-dial lighting provides clear visibility during nighttime use and matches OEM instrumentation
- Gauge kit includes wiring harness, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- Included wire harness connects to original equipment fuel rail pressure sensor wiring
- AutoMeter’s race proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- SHIPPED WITH
- Call AutoMeter Technical Support At 1-866-248-6357
On the installation instructions says to just strip the wire could I cut the wire do the next steps and use heat shrink or that will give me erroneous readings Hi Kirby, thank you for the question. Since the factory sensor is critical the truck, we recommend leaving the factory wire intact and not risk cutting it completely.Date published: 2018-03-27
I have recently purchased a 8586 rail pressure gauge. The instructions show a white wire for lighting but the plug-in harness does not have a white wire. It has one red, one purple and two blacks. Please advise as to how I power the lighting.Hi Grant, thank you so much for contacting us. I think the best course of action would be to have you contact our tech team at 866.248.6357 and we can walk through it with you to get your lighting circuit working. We are available M-F, 8am - 5pm CST. You can also reach us via the Chat link at the top of every page during the same hours or email us here: https://www.autometer.com/resources/index/ask_a_question Hope this helps!Date published: 2018-01-17
California Prop 65 Warning