You have no items in your shopping cart.
Quite possibly the most critical vital to monitor, engine oil pressure can mean the difference between making it home and needing to replace the engine. The patented air core meter movement provides the durability and accuracy that you expect from the AutoMeter name. Throughout 57 years of building the world’s best competition instruments, this meter movement has been the engine powering the machine that sets the benchmark. A single wire, 1/8” NPT oil pressure sender is included. Officially licensed Jeep product.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
- Gauge kit includes 1/8” NPT pressure sender, 1/4” NPT adapter, bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- SHIPPED WITH
- 3/8" NPT and 1/2" NPT adapter fittings
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
You don't have that same gauge in mechanicalThank you for your question. Unfortunately, no, we do not have this gauge available in a mechanical version.Date published: 2019-04-09
Is this gauge (Jeep logo) an actual AutoMeter product or some other brand and sold by you? ... Thank you, JimThank you for your question. This gauge is made by us through a licensing agreement with Jeep.Date published: 2018-10-29
What does the back look likeHi Tracyann, thank you for the question. Our best shot of the back of the gauge would be in the instructions for our universal wiring harness: https://www.autometer.com/media/manual/2650-1797.pdfDate published: 2018-08-07
Is this gauge electric or mechanical, does it require a sending unit, is what is the part number. ThanksThank you for the question. The 880240 is an electric gauge and will include the sender. The 2242 Sender is what we include with the gauge. You can see that sender here: https://www.autometer.com/100-psi-electric-oil-pressure-sensor.htmlDate published: 2018-03-16
California Prop 65 Warning