You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seeing the exact fuel pressure on your vehicle can mean the difference between extracting the most performance safely and expensive failures. AutoMeter’s Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges. Designed for fuel injected or carbureted applications, our advanced 1/8” NPT solid state pressure transducer provides the best possible measurements on the market with unparalleled resistance to vibration and heat. Don’t take chances with your investment; a precise fuel pressure gauge could be the cheapest insurance you’ve ever bought.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- 7 color user-selectable background illuminations (red, blue, green, white, yellow, orange, and violet) with adjustable brightness for day and night - with independent dimming of dial and pointer.
- Configurable "High" and "Low" warnings using three on-instrument-face buttons
- Pro-Control output enables a 1.5 amp load to activate a relay and trigger your choice of warning lights, external buzzers, fans, pumps, or features such as water/meth/nitrous injection.
- Features a peak recall function, which enables the user to review high gauge readings. The highest reading will be stored by the gauge until it is cleared.
- Solid-state data acquisition grade sending units provide unmatched gauge accuracy and withstand the harshest environments.
- Includes patented light-weight, spin-on bracket and pre-wired harness for simplified installation.
- Patented Wide Angle dial design provides the largest viewable dial available in a 2-1/16" gauge.
- Precision 280° brushless stepper motor movement provides a quiet, fluid, and accurate pointer movement with superior dial resolution.
- SHIPPED WITH
Is this ok to use on my diesel truck? 12v Cummins so it should only see 27psi max. This isn't a conman rail system, its old school mechanical injection. Just want to make sure your sensor is approved for diesel fuel. Thank you so much for contacting us. This gauge and its sensor sensor is absolutely compatible with diesel applications. We do recommend using a snubber with a lot of the 12v applications as they were known to spike pressures occasionally which could damage the sending unit. This piece will make sure the sending unit is not damaged: http://www.autometer.com/fuel-pressure-snubber-restrictor.html We normally remote mount them using this kit: http://www.autometer.com/4an-braided-stainless-line-kit-3ft.html You can see an install we did on a Dodge Cummins here for more detail: https://www.facebook.com/pg/AutoMeterProductsInc/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10150233234530587 Hope this helps!Date published: 2017-12-18
California Prop 65 Warning