You have no items in your shopping cart.
One of the most necessary gauges in a dashboard, AutoMeter makes it easy by offering a variety of different fuel level gauges to match the resistance range of your existing fuel sending unit. Our patented air core meter movement receives extra dampening to help combat the effects fuel slosh in non-baffled tanks. Don’t get stranded down the road or at the track.
- ADDITIONAL NOTES
- Features front sealed bezel design for added water resistance and UV protected paint on dial pointer for added protection against sun damage
- Requires AutoMeter sending unit 990345 or equivalent 240E/33F fuel level sender
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, well-suited with nearly every marine electrical system
- Gauge kit includes bulb and socket assembly, red and green bulb covers, corrosion resistant mounting hardware, and detailed instructions for installation
- 12 month limited warranty
- AutoMeter’s race proven air-core electric instruments provide quick and accurate readings while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the boat
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- SHIPPED WITH
Bulb & Socket
- Red 3214 & Green 3215
2-1/16" FUEL LEVEL, 240-33 Ω, MARINE CARBON FIBER is rated out of 5 by 1.Rated 5 out of 5 by H Man from Great Company In attempting to replace some of my faulty gauges I researched a few different companies. Auto Meter was by far the most professional, helpful and knowledgeable company. They have a knowledgeable helpful staff. They were willing to answer all my questions and they helped me in determining which gauge was best for my application. The product was shipped immediately and was exactly what I ordered. I will use no other company in the future. Thank you Auto Meter. In a world of so many on line, know nothing, poor service companies Auto Meter and their employees were a very welcome surprise.Date published: 2018-08-02
California Prop 65 Warning